Bushnell Yardage Pro Golf Pinseeker 1500 Slope Edition Laser Rangefinder with Slope Calculator
Being Pin high is one of the secrets to good golfing. This is because you would not have to be concerned about water hazards or steep slopes and even though you miss, you would easily be able to retrace your steps.
One of the best Pinseeker is the Bushnell Yardage Pro Golf Pinseeker. This device uses a laser to calculate distances, instead of the alternative choice of using GPS. All you would have to do is look through the
The product which weighs only 11.9 ounces and has a dimension of 1.7" x 5.1" x 3.7" has a very accurate rangefinder which can calculate up to 1500 yards, but you would have to use a reflector. Before we go deep into its features, let us discuss who the device is appropriate for.
Who Is It For?
- It is only meant for recreational use because it is not USGA approved. This means that although professional players can make use of this product during training, it cannot be used during tournaments.
- It can be used by both rookies and professional golf enthusiasts as it is easy to be handled due to its compact size and ergonomic feature. It helps golfers improve their skills in little time as they would easily learn to hit targeted objects.
Basically, it is designed for the golfer to assess distance.
It is also useful for hunters as it can be used to mark targets and access shots easily.
- Bulls Eye
The Bulls eye feature allows you easily know the distance from the pin. The device is designed to pick close range object so that you do not have to be worried that the device would not be able to distinguish between the target and the background. If there are two objects in the LCD, the device picks the closest one.
The Bushner Pinseeker is meant for golf players. It is very easy to locate the flag with its targeting mode feature. However, to enjoy playing golf, it is important that you pay attention to accuracy. This might proof difficult especially when the pin is surrounded by trees that would make it difficult for your rangefinder to locate it. With the Bushner Pinseeker 1500, you have no concern with accuracy. It is accurate to +/- one yard from 5 to 1500 yards away. It would also range directly to the flag, totally ignoring the objects around it.
- Targeting Modes
This device comes with four targeting modes:
- Scan: This targeting mode would let you pan across landscapes through LCD displays that are continuously updated. This mode easily lets you know the distance between you and the target that you scan through the display.
- Rain: This mode ensures that the distance measured is accurate in a rainy or snowy environment. It compensates for precipitation to make sure of the precision in the calculation of distance.
- Zip: When measuring longer distances that could be disturbed by brushes or branches, the Zip targeting mode is very suitable.
- Reflector: If the object/target highly reflective, then this is the mode with which to use to calculate the distance.
- Easy To Use
Its compact size and ergonomic features allow the device to be very easy to handle, whether you are wearing gloves or not. With a dimension of 1.7" x 5.1" x 3.7" and a weight of a little over 11 ounces, you would be sure that handling is not a problem.
Also, in a short period of time, users can easily learn how to focus and hit targets. This means that the device would definitely help golfers improve their skills in short periods of time.
The device comes with two buttons, which facilitate the ‘easy to use’ feature. These buttons include the power and mode button. This makes the device have a simple interface; hence it is both easy and convenient to operate. Also, it measures in both yard and meters and users can easily switch between the two measuring units by just pressing the mode button.
It is versatile and can be used for more activities, aside playing golf which includes hunting.
Lastly, the Bushnell Pinseeker is both sturdy and it is also waterproof.
Pros & Cons
• Easy to Use
• Yardages display quickly
• One button operation
• Case included for protection
• Can measure the distance of any visible target
• Automatically seeks pin and ignores objects in the background.
• Not cost effective
• Not easy to bring out of case
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can it be used for golf tournaments?
A: It does not conform to general golf rules.
Q: What type of Rangefinder is this?
A: The Bushnell Yardage Pro Golf Pinseeker 1500 is a laser rangefinder which works by knowing the amount of time light would take to reach the target and bounce off it.
The Bushnell Yardage Pro Golf Pinseeker 1500 Slope Edition Laser Rangefinder with Slope Calculator is very useful for every golfer and can greatly influence a golfer’s skill as targets are easily reached. While it is expensive, especially when compared to GPS rangefinders, it offers a lot of features that every golf enthusiast would need.
It is also very versatile and can be used for other recreational activities that would require measurement of huge distance. I like this golf rangefinder very much for its easy to use feature.